·
Registered
330 Posts
Post more pics...would love to see the interior....D

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here we go. All these forums are a nuisance for photos. Be nice if you could edit a stock photo here or it would automatically be resized to fit. No light is doing the interior jusctice. Lay a Hershey Bar down...that is the color!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
More exterior shots

Attachments

·
Registered
330 Posts
Would be nice if Alfa offered the "Butterscotch" tan that the 164 L had !!! That was an amazing color !!
Especially with the Green exterior ....beautiful....D

Reactions: ViscontiVerde 164L*

·
Registered
508 Posts
More exterior shots

I ADORE that color but i would get yellow calipers. NICE choice my friend. Never owned a green car but i think this particular shade of it is just gorgeous.

The only question i have is about keeping it clean. Is it as labor intensive as black? I live in the Phoenix dust bowl so dark colors generally are very hard to keep clean ALL the time.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Time will tell, their is so much metallic in the finish that it tends to neutralize things. Spring in New England and roads still dusty, rear hatch had to look close to see it was all dusty from a day of errands and back roads. I agree on the calipers but mine was on the lot with the black ones. Here is the thing with calipers. You are worried about dark colors. Brake calipers are the biggest chronic nightmare to keep clean so I was happy with always look decent with white script black.. Odd that black cars are biggest PIA but black calipers OK.

Dino, one of the drivers to another Alfa purchase was that beautiful thick tan leather!! In person this is very very nice too. Very earthy combo...guess this was my earth day thing!

Reactions: Alfaholico

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They are take offs from my MKC. Got them on Ebay. Something like KMB, but they are quite solid. The pickup points are slightly different so it took a little adjusting and cutting. If I find I need them often, they are less than $100!

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I tried to order green with red interior like my 2095 Elise but no can do at present

·
Registered
17 Posts
The dealer told me the same that it is a rare color combo as well as the blue with red leather and red brakes. I just thought he was bs me since I still haven’t come to a deal with him for a purchase

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Late release color. I think my 10/17 build is one of the early ones. They pumped in tons of Alfa Rosso in the beginning!

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
the AR color police don't like red interiors with blue or green. must be an aversion to anything that seems british or something.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Italians don't know everything about color

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Ho Ho Ho! Looks good to me. What a beautiful car!

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
If and when I get a Quad someday, it will be that combo or nothing!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts