Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from ordering my Ti Sport in Misano Blue with Chocolate interior and yellow calipers. Now to wait for three months.

I’ve been lurking for a while to find out what hidden surprises the Stelvio may have for me. I drove everything under the sun to make sure it was right. My only regret is that it isn’t a Giulia. But my stuff intensive hobbies mean I need a SUV. Hockey and Giulia don’t go together unfortunately.

Reactions: lost1750GTV

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I’m certain I will. Wife wasn’t thrilled with the total bill.

Admittedly I’m not thrilled with having to spend $950 to add a decade old Tom-Tom so I can have CarPlay on the off chance Apple makes it not rubbish eventually.

·
Registered
536 Posts
yeah, I'm glad I didn't opt for nav. I just don't see the purpose in factory nav systems, invariably updating them is always a problem.
I just use my cell phone.

Admittedly I’m not thrilled with having to spend $950 to add a decade old Tom-Tom so I can have CarPlay on the off chance Apple makes it not rubbish eventually.

·
Registered
76 Posts

My wife is actually the driver of this one - she'll have more fun than me. She loved how it drove during a test drive but all she cared about was the color combo. Congrats on your order.

·
Premium Member
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Great news + congrats!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Just got back from ordering my Ti Sport in Misano Blue with Chocolate interior and yellow calipers. Now to wait for three months.

I’ve been lurking for a while to find out what hidden surprises the Stelvio may have for me. I drove everything under the sun to make sure it was right. My only regret is that it isn’t a Giulia. But my stuff intensive hobbies mean I need a SUV. Hockey and Giulia don’t go together unfortunately.
Excellent choice of colors!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Stelvio Ti Sport Ordered [Update]

Just swung by my dealer to see if I had a VIN yet, looks like I’m close to shipping.

Current status: JB - Shipped to body vendor

No idea what that actually means.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just swung by my dealer to see if I had a VIN yet, looks like I’m close to shipping.

Current status: JB - Shipped to body vendor

No idea what that actually means.
If you got your VIN, go to this link https://www.chrysler.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=xxxxx and add your VIN where the x's are to see if your build sheet is available. I ordered mine on 2/3 and got my VIN number on 3/9. My build sheet was available on 3/15. It's a great way to make sure they got your order correct.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My dealer was nice enough to print off my original build sheet when I ordered and my current build sheet for my records.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts