Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I got my second Stelvio (this time QV) I wanted very bad some type of PPF because the first one was very prone to rock chips driving on 880. I inquired pretty much all the places around the bay and I've been shocked by the prices. I finally found this place in Fremont that has been terrific. The best price and impeccable quality. Xpel is working really well keeping the rock chips away. Here my review on Yelp if you are interested https://www.yelp.com/biz/mum-sports-fremont-2
Feel free to ask questions. I'm not affiliate or friend with the place or the owner. Just a satisfied customer

·
Registered
91 Posts
When I got my second Stelvio (this time QV) I wanted very bad some type of PPF because the first one was very prone to rock chips driving on 880. I inquired pretty much all the places around the bay and I've been shocked by the prices. I finally found this place in Fremont that has been terrific. The best price and impeccable quality. Xpel is working really well keeping the rock chips away. Here my review on Yelp if you are interested https://www.yelp.com/biz/mum-sports-fremont-2
Feel free to ask questions. I'm not affiliate or friend with the place or the owner. Just a satisfied customer
Hey @Gsartori , what did you get PPF'd? and how much did it cost you?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey @Gsartori , what did you get PPF'd? and how much did it cost you?
Yes I did, the job is great and I found it very functional. My previous Stelvio got rock chips from the early days commuting on the 880 (if you are local). I got many offers for $2400/2500 and I found them to be too much but I then saved a significant amount with Mum Sports in Fremont. (I wrote you a private message). The job was perfect, he cuts certain parts by hand and others by plotter. He will also follow your suggestions as you feel comfortable. If somebody lease the car for a couple of years may be better to avoid this investment but I bought the Quad to keep it for a long time so I preferred to do it. What I found is that now it's much easier to get rid of the dirt in the part covered with Expel. Stuff that was very sticky like mosquitoes now comes out spraying a bit of water with a spray bottle and passing with a microfiber. I'm considering to do the rest of the car as well. This material is so good, it's is virtually impossible to see the difference between front and back by naked eye. If you touch it you feel different. BTW Mum Sports also did the edges of the doors, the under-handle and the trunk entry. At least another guythat asked 2500 didn't offer that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts