Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone
Have been a member since October and have enjoyed reading all your posts .
I had been waiting to upload pictures of my New Stelvio before I joined in all the banter. However after waiting 13 weeks till this point I have today finally been informed by AR that despite telling me car was on the way to the UK in early December that in fact it hasn’t left the factory yet as in their words it was put on hold for a “technical campaign”.
I’m assuming that it was part of the brake recall but not quite sure.
Anyway looks like at least another 5 weeks min wait time making over 18 weeks for delivery. Is this what others have experienced ?
Have ordered (UK spec) Milano 280 hp Volcano Black with Cream leather Lusso pack.
Can’t wait to post pics when it finally arrives
Thanks

·
Registered
250 Posts
Hi Everyone
Have been a member since October and have enjoyed reading all your posts .
I had been waiting to upload pictures of my New Stelvio before I joined in all the banter. However after waiting 13 weeks till this point I have today finally been informed by AR that despite telling me car was on the way to the UK in early December that in fact it hasn’t left the factory yet as in their words it was put on hold for a “technical campaign”.
I’m assuming that it was part of the brake recall but not quite sure.
Anyway looks like at least another 5 weeks min wait time making over 18 weeks for delivery. Is this what others have experienced ?
Have ordered (UK spec) Milano 280 hp Volcano Black with Cream leather Lusso pack.
Can’t wait to post pics when it finally arrives
Thanks
That's a bummer. Please do post pictures of the Lusso. I know a few of us in here were interested. No word yet on the availability (of Lusso for Stelvio) in the US unfortunately.
I'm wondering about your hold up because here in the US my dealer is waiting on a huge order of Stelvios that have been stuck at port since the first week of December - I'm waiting to see the Verde/Green color in person and its was supposed to be in last month but is held up for some reason. Dealer did not give me a specific reason why..

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
good luck. I bought mine while it was mid-assembly in Italy about 36 hours after they assigned the build a VIN and send the specs to the dealer (part of their initial allocation), it only took about 5 weeks from that date to delivery here in the US for me.

btw, saw the Gulia today in blue, BEAUTIFUL!

·
Premium Member
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
BBear- excellent! Plan on a few sleepless nights occupied with what's sitting down in your garage. It's a little like when we were adolescents with the Schwinn catalog or maybe Road and Track!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Always fun to see the right hand drive configuration of cars. Very nice color combo. You will love the alfa.

·
Premium Member
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Congrats and thanks for the pics. Enjoy! Look forward to hearing about your experiences.

Looks like they goofed up and put the steering wheel on the wrong side!

Interesting to note the firewall at the top part of the passenger footwell (LH drive versions) was designed for this purpose.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts