Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother just got his black AR Stelvio 2019 stolen (May 7th) from his garage spot at Park La Brea in Los Angeles, CA.
We've filed a police report but the car has vanished. Please be on the lookout for this vehicle :( His baby's carseat was inside the vehicle, along with a 2nd fob (yes, I know). If you see anything please contact LAPD and/or message me.

License plate: AY25E32
VIN: ZASPAKBN2K7C30429

Thank you and bless you all.

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
A black Quad! That shouldn't blend in to the roadways anywhere, even in So. Cal The thieves would, you would think, would paint or part it out. Hope for a stupid on the thieves part and get it back.

·
Registered
10 Posts
So sorry to hear about the loss of your Quad. I would be out of my mind! Vehicles to me are a personal thing. You do not want it back.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Why does the poster say Q4? Will you correct it?
I sure hope this is a legitimate posting and not a hoax/troll. If it, we fell for it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why does the poster say Q4? Will you correct it?
I sure hope this is a legitimate posting and not a hoax/troll. If it, we fell for it.
My mistake. TYPO. It's still missing and under investigation :( no news. The police said it could be on its way to Mexico, a chop shop, or a shipping container... who knows.

·
Registered
290 Posts
From what I've heard in the past and the vehicle being in Cali... It's already in transit to Europe or Mexico. So sorry!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Due to the pandamic, car theft is on the rise... so be careful where you leave your car... or best install 3rd party alarm system such as the pandora one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts