Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

this just happened to me and there seems to be a few ways that this has been explained.
I tried that was in the forum with no success.
I tried this method from the book but sort of only followed the timings.
explain in the most layman way how I fixed it and it worked first go.

Step 1
Turn car totally off. I left it for 10 minutes as I went to do some other stuff.
Step 2
Start car. Do not cycle just brake peddle down, ignition.
Step 3
Press and hold the button that is pointing towards the front windshield on the drivers side. Hold for 10 seconds.
you will hear the shade close and make a lock sort of noise.
don’t complicate by trying to figure out if you should be pressing sunshade or sunroof Side. It’s the drivers side. Simple.
Step 4
Let go after 10 second hold.
Step 5
Within 5 seconds, Press and hold , on the driver side again, the button pointing towards the front windshield. DO NOT LET GO.
It will cycle through opening the shad wand the roof. Let go once cycle finishes.
Step 6
Finished and should work like mine is again.
Cheers.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey all,

this just happened to me and there seems to be a few ways that this has been explained.
I tried that was in the forum with no success.
I tried this method from the book but sort of only followed the timings.
explain in the most layman way how I fixed it and it worked first go.

Step 1
Turn car totally off. I left it for 10 minutes as I went to do some other stuff.
Step 2
Start car. Do not cycle just brake peddle down, ignition.
Step 3
Press and hold the button that is pointing towards the front windshield on the drivers side. Hold for 10 seconds.
you will hear the shade close and make a lock sort of noise.
don’t complicate by trying to figure out if you should be pressing sunshade or sunroof Side. It’s the drivers side. Simple.
Is this the same for both left-hand drive and right-hand drive cars? Do they swap the switches over accordingly?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe so as the button you want to press is the one that operates the sun roof not the sunshade.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts