Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! Please Tell Me! I haven't been able to start the car lately. It was written on the panel that it had a low battery charge. Replaced the battery. But! When I start/stop + brake pedal. hit the pedal and the electrician turns off. And the car restarts.Has anyone encountered these?

· Registered
656 Posts
Hello,

This certainly sounds frustrating. Have you had a visit with your dealer to address these concerns? If not, we recommend making an appointment to do so. If you need any extra support, please send us a message!

Lex
Alfa Romeo Cares

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The battery was changed to AGM interstate. We cleaned up the errors. But the first start also restarted the machine. It's getting started normally now. A/C never works. It doesn't blow cold and warm!🤦🏻🤷‍♂️

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I noticed how the air conditioner stopped blowing when I changed the battery. I thought it wasn't charged enough.More precisely, low battery charge.I've read a bunch of forums. The head already hurts.In general, I charged the battery properly. installed it in the car.In 2 hours of short trips, the car overloaded several times at startup. Then it started normally. .Start /stop started working. It hasn't been working on the old battery for a long time. But the air conditioner Doesn't blow .Not cold, not warm.When you turn on the air conditioner, you can hear the engine starting to work differently. So the compressor is working. But the fan doesn't blow!🤦🏻🤷

Attachments

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That shows power steering and HVAC faults!

Have you inspected your wiring? There is something else going on besides a bad battery here, maybe something chewed some wires, maybe something is loose, maybe a few things, but not just a battery.
Check wiring! I think we need to go to a serious electrician, or a dealer. Weird power steering error. I drive without problems. That's why the fan is not working?. I don't even know where the fuses are? Which are responsible for the air conditioning fan.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts