Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts
I have done some research on the internet about ceramic coatings. Quite a number of comparison tests on YouTube, Believe it or not, The Turtle Wax hybrid solutions ceramic was not only one of the most durable,but also one of the least expensive. So I bought some.Unfortunately it has been too cold to apply it. BTW,I have never been a fan of Turtle Wax polishes and waxes

But I did clean of the carbon build up on my exhaust tips and applied 1 coat. Remarkably ,there has less accumulation than before.

Hopefully it will warm up soon so I can apply it to the rest of the car.Really easy to use

It was the first thing I addressed. Dent Professional did my clear bra & wrapped that area with the carbon fiber version. A much improved look.
View attachment 21497
Nice look with the white. My question is, is that an installed carbon cover over the rear alfa romeo emblem on the trunk lid? Or did they wrap that carbon as well? I ask because i had created my own nero package with black badges/vinyl but they did not wrap the silver around the rear emblem; only the housing on the front emblem. i will be going back to point it out to them if yours is in fact wrapped. Thank you!

The one thing I hated on my 2018 Stelvio. Just early upgraded to a 2021 with Nero edition. So much nicer! I was going to paint it or something, but this is way better. With CarPlay and leather dash now, I’ll probably be keeping this one for a long time...
View attachment 21174
Not sure if anyone noticed; but I am very jealous of your new nero package smoke tail lights! Can’t wait to upgrade.. and your car matches much better than your sales rep’s navy cole haans with that outfit. But anyway.

Nice look with the white. My question is, is that an installed carbon cover over the rear alfa romeo emblem on the trunk lid? Or did they wrap that carbon as well? I ask because i had created my own nero package with black badges/vinyl but they did not wrap the silver around the rear emblem; only the housing on the front emblem. i will be going back to point it out to them if yours is in fact wrapped. Thank you!
Got the surround fir the emblem from Wish. Waiting for the front one to arrive.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.