Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alfa Serpent decal and hood cover for my my 2019 Stelvio Ti Sport.

These are the only exterior accessories I will add. Maybe a roof rack later on as well...

Thumbs up or down? Please be candid ??. Thanks

4DA62238-D98C-4666-8EE0-081E9E56732C.jpeg

Rich

·
Registered
184 Posts
I like it. Understated.

I thought I would put a gta style red nose cap on my black Ti, with a roof stripe (no sunroof) and red exhaust valence, using a Ferrari red matte wrap. I have a roof box I could get wrapped in the same. Black out the trim and wheels. Very cool.

Perhaps a bit much, unless I put in a red interior?

·
Registered
147 Posts
My candid thoughts: The serpent looks OK although not something I would do. Nice placement. The hood cover looks weird. At least in the photo. Maybe it works better when seen in real life.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Serpent looks good. Hood cover not so much. Reminds me of when everyone was doing the front "bras" or whatever they were called back in the 90s. Looks out of place and if I remember correctly, whenever I used to put one of those on my car, any protection it provided was cancelled out by the dirt that would find it's way up under it and leave scratches on the paint. Would be better off leaving it off or going the clear paint protection film route if protection is what you're looking for.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Serpent looks good. Hood cover not so much. Reminds me of when everyone was doing the front "bras" or whatever they were called back in the 90s. Looks out of place and if I remember correctly, whenever I used to put one of those on my car, any protection it provided was cancelled out by the dirt that would find it's way up under it and leave scratches on the paint. Would be better off leaving it off or going the clear paint protection film route if protection is what you're looking for.
Great response! Yeah, I don’t know if I like it or hate it… lo! Kind of 90s is what I was thinking king as well.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My candid thoughts: The serpent looks OK although not something I would do. Nice placement. The hood cover looks weird. At least in the photo. Maybe it works better when seen in real life.
Yeah, not sure if I like it either. Sometimes I think it looks good and other times I think it looks out of place. Kind of outdated

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I like it. Understated.

I thought I would put a gta style red nose cap on my black Ti, with a roof stripe (no sunroof) and red exhaust valence, using a Ferrari red matte wrap. I have a roof box I could get wrapped in the same. Black out the trim and wheels. Very cool.

Perhaps a bit much, unless I put in a red interior?

All good! You like what you like ?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So you ordered it special? If so, can you talk us through the process? I can see getting one for my Trofeo White Stlevio!
3 x 5 pic

Just upload the graphic that you want. They will send back the proof for approval prior to purchase. Once you approve, you get charged, and then with a couple days get the decal.

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
3 x 5 pic

Just upload the graphic that you want. They will send back the proof for approval prior to purchase. Once you approve, you get charged, and then with a couple days get the decal.
5x3 is the size I have.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts