Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm thinking hard that maybe next year, I'll sell my Stelvio and get the Tonale which seems very intriguing. I love the looks, hybrid engine and smaller footprint will help with city parking. Yeah I know, the details on the new model are still somewhat sketchy.

"If everything goes according to the plan, FCA will have the shiny new compact crossover on sale at some point in 2020."

Has anyone else out there given the new and upcoming Alfa any consideration? Production starts January 2020, BTW.

·
Registered
130 Posts
There was a recent link in this forum to an Italian web site that said the Tonale is delayed until 2021.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
delay

There was a recent link in this forum to an Italian web site that said the Tonale is delayed until 2021.
That's too bad. Hope my warranty lasts until then.

Any thoughts to a Tonale owner's forum?

·
Registered
88 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
I think we need to get Alfs to update this nuisance also. Pretty retarded programming IMHO. Do you need a parking sensor when stationary? OF COURSE NOT!!! Fortunately, the daily stooge move deals with those 2 buttons conveniently placed.
Would it keep me from buying another....**** no!!!! Iam in a REAL happy car place at present. Love them all for what they do!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts