Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Checked Bill Luke AR in Phoenix. They have exactly the same deal for exactly the same car. About $11K off sticker for a 2018 under 100 miles.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm betting that 46 mile listing is possibly a mistake, intentional or otherwise.

How do I know? I went to look at a Giulia at the same dealership a couple of months ago ago. That car was also listed at fewer than 50 miles, but when I started the car it showed 541 miles. I pointed this out to the SP and he said; "Oh, the owner must have let his wife drive the car". Righttt......

Apparently, this car was in the corporate Alfa fleet and it was driven by their employees or a demo car somewhere and the auctioned off by Alfa. A look at the Carfax will confirm this or not.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Descent, don't believe you can get better as this is 2018 inventory and I'm sure they want to move it.

We get our 2018 8 months ago new. 50k sticker, just under 14k off MSRP after a lot of back and forth.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Not a bad price for a left over 2018. There are still some new 2018's out there going for about that much. With that mileage I am also surprise it is not new. Must have been in the dealers fleet.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Time to look, drive, like, buy! Great color BTW!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
I don’t know any specifics on the car but it looks like a deal - saying that when I bought my car last August i had priced one similar to that one and it was in the same ballpark, but I ended up going with the Ti.

FWIW I know the dealership as they are a Lotus dealer and my Evora has been serviced with them from new. I like them. As far as I know they are opening a new showroom for Lotus and I believe they are adding Alfa to the new location too. It looks like they have more Alfas on their website so they’re possibly ramping up. Also the Evoras they have for sale are also listed on the Jeep site and have Baker listed on their ads so it looks like they’re not a Lotus dealer even though they are.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Not at all!! My wife and I started looking for an SUV back in September after finding out we were expecting. We also have two Australian shepards, so her 2015 Lexus IS250 lease was too small, as was my 2015 Ford Focus SE. After looking around and not wanting to get a Subaru Forester like everyone else who owns dogs, we stumbled upon the Stelvio. Living in Chattanooga, TN, the only Alfa Romeo dealerships are in Knoxville and Atlanta. At the time, the dealership in Knoxville was offering 2018 Stelvios for $10k off the sticker price. Unfortunately, they only had two in stock, and we didn't quite want to break our monthly payment that the TI Sport was asking. After mentioning to Jim Ellis Alfa Romeo in Atlanta about the Knoxville offer, they decided to honor the deal. We drove down that night and test drove a 2018 Stelvio Sport. We fell in love! They were also the only option for a 2 year lease. We ended up getting ours for around $37k. We have loved every bit of it.

·
Registered
378 Posts
If you Google the vin# it's used. Bought at an auction by the Jeep dealer?

Have them send you a pic of the current mileage....states 46. That could be 4600k miles or what?

Who knows, it's not a Stelvio Ti model either.

·
Registered
218 Posts
If you Google the vin# it's used. Bought at an auction by the Jeep dealer?

Have them send you a pic of the current mileage....states 46. That could be 4600k miles or what?

Who knows, it's not a Stelvio Ti model either.
One of the pics has the odometer.. whether or not it’s current on the other hand.

·
Registered
44 Posts
This from the CarFax:

02/11/2019

Auto Auction
Pennsylvania
Listed as a manufacturer vehicle
Vehicle sold at auction

The term "manufacturer vehicle" means it is buy back car (Lemon Law). Not necessarily a reason not to buy the car. Just have eyes wide open. The used price is depressed as a result of this status.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
It is listed as a Ti Sport. Get the dealer to be VERY SPECIFIC about the car. Sometimes a lemon comes from an idiot owner that doesn't 'get it". Back to a proper dealer or mechanic to have the issue or part replaced etc and vehicle is just fine. This site will help you. For example, if it was returned due to media center isssues and you find out it was never upgrade to 55 version etc...problem solved quickly.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts