Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am no drag racer...I’ve been twice in my life...So all of it is new to me. The car was pretty easy to drive quickly. No drama.

I didn’t launch all that well...Was battling creep with the throttle prior to leaving the line. I was car #59.

My first run was a 12.6 at 111.

It cooled down some and it did two almost identical runs at 12.1 at 116. First one was crushed by a heavily modded TTRS with over 600 HP. Second one I edged (due to reaction time) an S3 which was also modded. That one was fun as he was right next to me for the duration.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Zracer thanks for posting that, really enjoyed it. went back a couple of time to watch it again. Enjoy the car, its awesome. I've driven the car at 90-140mph for 2 hour on a track and at 140 it feels like doing 90mph in a normal car. They are incredible touring cars as well.

If you put the right tune on it you can get those times probably in the 11's and who knows maybe high 10's. That can be a slippery slope though making the car faster in one area and effects other area. its perfectly balanced handling of course but to do just about any kind of driving. Way and I mean way better than my Porsches. I had a Turbo Macan...what a dog, handling and power.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Zracer thanks for posting that, really enjoyed it. went back a couple of time to watch it again. Enjoy the car, its awesome. I've driven the car at 90-140mph for 2 hour on a track and at 140 it feels like doing 90mph in a normal car. They are incredible touring cars as well.

If you put the right tune on it you can get those times probably in the 11's and who knows maybe high 10's. That can be a slippery slope though making the car faster in one area and effects other area. its perfectly balanced handling of course but to do just about any kind of driving. Way and I mean way better than my Porsches. I had a Turbo Macan...what a dog, handling and power.
Great to hear compared to the Macan Turbo...Thought about it. Had a Cayenne S...Wanted something more nimble and fun.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts