Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to my local Alfa dealer in larchmont Ny to order some MonteCarlo blue touch paint for my 21 stelvio. They say go to the Jeep dealer down the block, and order it. So go to Jeep order paint guy tells me 2 weeks no problem. 3 weeks later I call like hey what happened to my paint. He checks, and it is back ordered with no sign of when it will be available again. I know this paint was discontinued after the 21 model year but damn I can’t even get touch up paint. This is crazy. Now I have to call around to other dealerships. Hope I can pay over the phone, and hope I won’t get killed for shipping this sucks.

·
Registered
407 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Stelvio Ti Montecarlo Blue
393 Posts
I went to my local Alfa dealer in larchmont Ny to order some MonteCarlo blue touch paint for my 21 stelvio. They say go to the Jeep dealer down the block, and order it. So go to Jeep order paint guy tells me 2 weeks no problem. 3 weeks later I call like hey what happened to my paint. He checks, and it is back ordered with no sign of when it will be available again. I know this paint was discontinued after the 21 model year but damn I can’t even get touch up paint. This is crazy. Now I have to call around to other dealerships. Hope I can pay over the phone, and hope I won’t get killed for shipping this sucks.
Centerline sells touch up pen that matches.
I also bought some from Dr colorchip that is easier to work with and matches well

·
Registered
28 Posts
I grew up down that way. In the early 1960s, my older cousin Bobby bought a Giulietta Spyder (pre-Duetto) from Alfredo, and later, it's where my uncle got his Fiat 1100 wagon. Ah, memories.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I’ve used Dr Color chip for several cars I’ve owned. I just bought some Misano Blue and some GT Silver for my Porsche.

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Don't try the Britsh Ebay brand. Their Alfa Rosso red is more like red/orange. Threw it away

1 - 9 of 9 Posts