Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Traveled this road many times and received the correct school speed limit of 20mph. This time at night with a light drizzle it was a little different.
Font Auto part Personal luxury car Electric blue Gauge

·
Registered
2022 Stelvio Ti
477 Posts
HA! I just picked up my Stelvio last night and saw this same thing. Only difference was it was a 35MPH zone. Once we passed the next 35 sign, it changed back!
John

·
Registered
2018 Alfa Romeo stelvio 2.0 Ti sport awd
58 Posts
hey John this feature is only available on the 2022 models ? It’s a little feature but it’s cool also gives me bmw vibes lol the new ones got the speed recognition too

·
Registered
58 Posts
I’m also looking to trade my 2018 stelvio in for a 2021 or 2022 that’s why I ask

·
Registered
2022 Stelvio Ti
477 Posts
hey John this feature is only available on the 2022 models ? It’s a little feature but it’s cool also gives me bmw vibes lol the new ones got the speed recognition too
Yes, I believe it is new for 2022. I do like it but I love all of the new features! I even want more...but I know not everyone here appreciates that thought.
Disregard. It is new to me!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Yes, I believe it is new for 2022. I do like it but I love all of the new features! I even want more...but I know not everyone here appreciates that thought.
Disregard. It is new to me!
:)
I didn't want to overstep since I wasn't sure on the 2020's but it may be in those also, but I knew the '21 and '22 for sure, I think it came with the new infotainment package and ACC in 2020's

·
Registered
2022 Stelvio Ti
477 Posts
:)
I didn't want to overstep since I wasn't sure on the 2020's but it may be in those also, but I knew the '21 and '22 for sure, I think it came with the new infotainment package and ACC in 2020's
All good here and that makes sense it would be available on the '21s as that the new Infotainment system became available.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Wait so on the 2022 they changed up the infotainment system ? Or it’s the same as the 2020 I’m currently in a 2020 loaner from the dealer and I like the new infotainment but Shitt lol if the 21 & 22 is changed up little more I’ll definitely be getting into a 2022 stelvio

·
Registered
2022 Stelvio Ti
477 Posts
Wait so on the 2022 they changed up the infotainment system ? Or it’s the same as the 2020 I’m currently in a 2020 loaner from the dealer and I like the new infotainment but Shitt lol if the 21 & 22 is changed up little more I’ll definitely be getting into a 2022 stelvio
You want the 22 Stelvio. :cool:

·
Registered
58 Posts
I mean It’s the best time to sell a car right now lol might as well sell my 2018 stelvio and get into a 2022 stelvio the leases is looking good too

·
Registered
78 Posts
I mean It’s the best time to sell a car right now lol might as well sell my 2018 stelvio and get into a 2022 stelvio the leases is looking good too
It comes along with the ACC option, I was saying I'm pretty sure it comes with the 2nd gen infotainment and that started in I think the 2019MY, but @ALFAOFFROAD suggests it may be on older cars with the ACC option too.

·
Registered
58 Posts
My car at the westbury ( long island ) being serviced right now hopefully they updated it too

1 - 20 of 26 Posts