Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dealer gave local reference but they didn’t yet have anything in their system. So checked out U haul website and read they do this service. Did not yet call local place to hear what they have to say. Anyway. Just FYI for anyone!!

·
Super Moderator
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
My dealer quoted aout $800 for the hitch and wiring harness. They have them in stock and I'm set for June 11 for that and the recalls (loaner provided). Rather than wait I did the service. Also quoted $139 for the 20K mile service interval- I will use them for the next one in about 6 months until we're sure Valvoline and/or the local guys have everything needed.

I am so loving driving this car- my stepson showed up with a Q3 to( yawn) with only 300 miles and is totally in love with the tight handling in the Stelvio. Affirmation appreciated. He grew up in a family specializing in highline vehicles + also has a local guy for exhaust mods through connections in the business (Manheim is just around the corner). I just might go for it if it doesn't break the bank. Part of the Maserati and Harley charm is a little exhaust note!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts