Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a full set of TUX mats and put them in. Sorry the pictures are not that great.

They fit amazing and cover up the sides and the rear one where I put my dogs covers up all the carpet and the mid hump. I have used these in my other car and love them. They fit tight and you clean with a quick vacuum and water and towel. I like them better than the plastic weather tech ones that in snow just become a tray of melted water.

Still waiting for someone to make a good pan type for the rear incase something breaks and spills on the way home from the grocery store and a high speed corner is required to have some fun.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have these mats in my F-Pace and I highly recommend them too. They fit well, provide great coverage and have held up nicely after a year plus of use. Tuxmats would be a my mats of choice if I ever purchase a Stelvio and I'm glad to see they are available.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I only see cargo liners for models w/o premium sound. Is there a version available for models with premium sound?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Those look great - I went w/ the Alfa rubber ones cause im concerned they'd be destroyed with all the snow and mud I drag into my car.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have used the Weather tech ones before and I live in Canada where it snows and I drive all the time in crappy weather. The weather tech ones are nice but end up like a pan of water to get your pants all wet.

These TUX Mats I have installed in my other car and with the dogs even a quick vacuum at the car wash and I use a pail of water and old micro fibre towels and they come out looking great with very minimal effort.

Waiting for someone to make a trunk liner for the Subwoofer option to protect the rear from spilled groceries.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
What is sub issue?

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
What is sub issue?
The models with stock stereo have 2 small storage bins one on each side. The HK upgrade has a sub on the left so apparently the floor liner may be different? I don't know for sure. I do want a rubber style mat for the back to be able take out and spray down in the car wash.

·
Registered
2018 Stelvio Ti Montecarlo Blue
206 Posts
Looks great! Based on the op's recs, I ordered a set while I am waiting for my Stelvio to arrive.
I wish they offered a cargo area mat.
I had messaged them through Amazon to ask but they replied that they don't have enough demand or requests to make one yet.
Perhaps submit a group buy proposal?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Looks great! Based on the op's recs, I ordered a set while I am waiting for my Stelvio to arrive.
I wish they offered a cargo area mat.
I had messaged them through Amazon to ask but they replied that they don't have enough demand or requests to make one yet.
Perhaps submit a group buy proposal?
O have the cargo rails with the net so I don’t see how I can have a cargo tray type covering for the cargo area.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts