348 Posts
Mopar Accessories

I bet this stuff isn't cheap :).

Is that really a baby seat with an Alfa logo?:eek

·
Read Only
849 Posts
REAR BLACK LED TAILIGHTS

I asked last week for this accessory in Italy, the customer care told me that it does not exist

great

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I bet this stuff isn't cheap :).

Is that really a baby seat with an Alfa logo?:eek
I've got my first grandchild due this Sept...I'm thinking there is a Alfa Car seat in their future.

·
Registered
478 Posts
I bet this stuff isn't cheap /forum/images/smilies/smile.gif.

Is that really a baby seat with an Alfa logo?
I've got my first grandchild due this Sept...I'm thinking there is a Alfa Car seat in their future.
From experience the full canvas bucket style rear seat protection is also necessary. Kids are sloppy. Almost as sloppy and destructive to car interiors as my wife.

·
Registered
43 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
The mats, hitch, and roof brackets are in stock now. Send me your address in PM and I'll send you a catalog (Italian Motorworks in Naperville sent me 2- one to share). My dealer (Main Line in Malvern PA and they have items available.

·
Registered
84 Posts
FWIW, here's another official Alfa Romeo UK web page with the pricings, etc.
However it seems as though this is where you order from if you want to order online (as opposed to via an AR dealer):-
https://www.alfaaccessories.com/stelvio?limit=all

·
Registered
14 Posts
The mats, hitch, and roof brackets are in stock now. Send me your address in PM and I'll send you a catalog (Italian Motorworks in Naperville sent me 2- one to share). My dealer (Main Line in Malvern PA and they have items available.
The rubber cargo tray, foldable cargo area box, and cargo net are also all available (in the U.S.). I have the rubber cargo tray and rubber all-weather mats and they work great. The only thing with the rubber all-weather mats is, the front passenger side is shorter than the carpet mats. it fits perfectly, but it does not extend as far up as the carpet mat did, so the fuse box area is exposed. not a deal-breaker, but worth noting.

the foldable cargo area box is well made but a bit too pricey for what it is (in my opinion). i saw it in person and decided against it.

i tried order the pet divider, but was told by my dealer that the item was never actually manufactured. the part number exists, but supposedly Alfa decided not to produce the part at the last minute? i don't entirely believe this story, but that's what i was told. if anyone knows where i can find it, please let me know.

·
Registered
84 Posts
the foldable cargo area box is well made but a bit too pricey for what it is (in my opinion). i saw it in person and decided against it.

i tried order the pet divider, but was told by my dealer that the item was never actually manufactured. the part number exists, but supposedly Alfa decided not to produce the part at the last minute? i don't entirely believe this story, but that's what i was told. if anyone knows where i can find it, please let me know.
If it's the cargo organiser with the "Alfa Romeo" logo on the front (PN 50547081, see pic below) I was lucky enough to get this half price from the UK AR Owners Club. I have to say that it is better than I expected. Yes it is quite pricey, but at half price and for the quality of the item, I'm very happy with the purchase.

As for the dog guard divider, if you mean the one in the pic below (PN 50903571) I can confirm that it does exist as I've bought one of these too. I bought it in advance of my Stelvio Qf arriving as I was able to get it when there was a sale on. It looks pretty good, but I've obviously yet to fit it.

Hope that helps.

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts