Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whilst researching the stocks of both Fiat-Chrysler (NYSE:FCAU) and Ferrari (NYSE: RACE) today I came across these interesting facts. The markets capitalizations of the two companies are:

Fiat-Chrysler $44 billion
Ferrari 33 billion

For a company like Ferrari that only makes a relative handful of cars each year, thats a high market cap.

·
Premium Member
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
It would be interesting to compare against Ford and even Tesla. Thanks for the post.

·
Registered
536 Posts
would that also include the F1 team? Or is it a separate entity?

Whilst researching the stocks of both Fiat-Chrysler (NYSE:FCAU) and Ferrari (NYSE: RACE) today I came across these interesting facts. The markets capitalizations of the two companies are:

Fiat-Chrysler $44 billion
Ferrari 33 billion

For a company like Ferrari that only makes a relative handful of cars each year, thats a high market cap.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
I suspect separate. The value of the prancing horse alone is HUGE!!!

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
I bought Alfa stock when they were going to come back in a GM alliance, now I have Fiat & Ferrari stock.
strange how this stuff plays out.

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
to correct my post above, I bought Fiat stock because of Alfa, which turned into Fiat Chrysler which split giving me Ferrari stock as well.

·
Premium Member
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
to correct my post above, I bought Fiat stock because of Alfa, which turned into Fiat Chrysler which split giving me Ferrari stock as well.
Stock should be performing very well, no?

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
MA, but I bought it when I was in CA.
no, if I had bought it very many years later, still at a low price, it would have been a good investment.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts