Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today is hot in NY and naturally I turned my AC on discovering to my horror that vents on my side not blowing any air....neither round one not the one on top of the dash board. Can this be related to a recall corossion? My Stelvio is a part of a recall unfortunately - but to be honest I never had a chance to turn on the AC before...obviously I will have to take it to dealer:(( unless someone here tells me I need to reread the manual or enable any features I am not aware of?? Thanks guys

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Solved! Was stupid...climate control thing (read the menual)- moderators u can delete this post.

·
Premium Member
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Haha- User error. 'Auto' or position of air flow- the middle arrow is actually face level. Also make sure the thumbwheels in the center are set for (up) fully open damper.

What were you doing wrong?

AC has great capacity in my opinion.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha- User error. 'Auto' or position of air flow- the middle arrow is actually face level. Also make sure the thumbwheels in the center are set for (up) fully open damper.

What were you doing wrong?

AC has great capacity in my opinion.
I was doing everything wrong, lmao. It’s my first car and I have no experience with anything inside the cabin (honestly speaking) had no idea u can disable one vent etc...so assumed the worst right away- u live and u learn

·
Premium Member
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Hope all is well now + you enjoy the system!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts