Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
this car ozzes sex

I fall in love every day looking at this car...

Attachments

·
Registered
236 Posts
Pictures do not do Vulcano Black justice. I love my Misano Blue, but literally gasped when I saw a clean Vulcano black in the sun, with its black 20" Ti Sport wheels. The sparkle is something to behold!

Everyone ought to see this color in the sun before they choose. Black was never high on my list of colors, but this one is just awesome!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Pictures do not do Vulcano Black justice. I love my Misano Blue, but literally gasped when I saw a clean Vulcano black in the sun, with its black 20" Ti Sport wheels. The sparkle is something to behold!

Everyone ought to see this color in the sun before they choose. Black was never high on my list of colors, but this one is just awesome!
What's funny about this is when I was searching for and bought mine, I always visited the dealerships in the evenings after work so it was either dark or the sun was setting. I just thought it was a standard black. When I went to pick it up it was on a weekend during the day and I was shocked, I had no idea it had the metallic flake or whatever in the paint. I love how it looks in the sun!

·
Registered
27 Posts
LOVE mine, it's the prettiest black on any car. I haven't taken pictures yet - waiting impatiently for my plates to come in (custom plates will get transferred from my old vehicle once I get the state-issued).

·
Registered
25 Posts
Is it weird that I take it to a spray car wash every weekend!?!
I don't think it's weird to wash it every weekend; however, depending on the type of car wash, I'd be a bit nervous with my wheels. I hand wash both AR's once a week--love them looking clean :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
A few more...

The next couple were shot with the Note10+ "Live Focus" feature...

The Note10+ "ultra wide" lens...

Few more :)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts