Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please see attached. Most, if not all, vehicles within the years specified are included. I can check your VIN if desired but you will receive physical mail most likely if your VIN is included.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
I scheduled this service today. About two weeks out for an appointment. Service manager says I'll be the first one they do.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I scheduled this service today. About two weeks out for an appointment. Service manager says I'll be the first one they do.
Maybe for customers, but they should be doing this on unsold vehicles in the meantime.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Happy to hear you were able to get an appointment scheduled, 108. Please keep us updated on how it goes.

Kate
AlfaRomeoCares

·
Registered
75 Posts
Just so happened to have the first year scheduled maintenance appointment today and they took care of this new recall. Service dept gave me a Maserati Levante loaner which is nice and a bit more plush than the Stelvio but for the money I'll go with Alfa any day.

·
Registered
5 Posts
What does that mean....."the PCM does not allow sufficient cooling time for the turbocharger oil feed".... Does it mean the buzzing noise you hear now after turn off the vehicle, that usually on last for 30 seconds is going to go on longer, wearing the battery down.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Its a turbotimer and any of us that had hot turbos for the past 35yrs installed one on the car. You can do the recall or you can do what any of us do that understand the difference between cruising home at 65-75 in top gear, up the driveway and wailing thru the gears, paddles flailing and pulling it in the garage smoking hot. Scenario #1 just shut it off and all is well. Scenario #2, you listen to the end of the song you were rockin out to while thrashing your ride for an extra 1 or 2....

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
To those that have had the recall. please correct me if its not extending the fan timer.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Please see attached. Most, if not all, vehicles within the years specified are included. I can check your VIN if desired but you will receive physical mail most likely if your VIN is included.
Thanks. I received the notice from the app and made an appointment for today. It didn’t take too long. I arrive around 9:45 and they were done by 12:45. This includes fixing my front usb that wasn’t working so the recalled work may actually be faster than what I experienced.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Those that had the recall done, do you notice anything diffrent with the vehicle? Did anything change?

1 - 20 of 58 Posts