Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, I'm Diego from Italy, near Milan where in June the 24th 1910 AR was born, but also near the Stelvio Pass.
In love with cars since I was 5 years old and driving on my father's lap around the street in my little mountain village.
I'm an engineer and I run my own Quality & HSE consulting company and I travel about 40000 km every year. Since I took my driving license I changed a lot of cars (about 30 from BMW to Mercedes) but only two are still in my heart: first series Audi A3 Sportback (2005) and Giulietta JTDM 170hp TCT (2012).

At the moment I drive a good English (or better Indian) car, a RR Evoque 2.2 Dynamic 150 hp. Good car with an amazing style and nothing else. It's not luxurious as a RRS and it's not sporty as a.... Stelvio. So I decided to get back to AR and get a Stelvio Sport Edition 2.2 210hp AT Q4 in Misano Blue with full leather, open roof and HK audio system (yes, I'm a musician too...:big-grin).
Now I'm going to spend all the time I have to wait (about 90 days) to have my car reading all the interesting threads in this forum.

Thank you for your hospitality and I hope to meet you around the world
Diego

PS: and if you should spend some days around Milan, let me know and I will guide you to the AR Museum a small but very interesting place near the original plant where you can feel the Alfa Romeo spirit.

·
Premium Member
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Diego: Welcome and thanks-- excellent. At least you won't have to worry about adding transit time on the ocean to your wait. We all look forward to hearing more about your Stelvio acquisition and experience.

Reactions: Diego72

·
Registered
534 Posts
great choice and welcome to the forum.

I'm planning a Italy trip in the near future with a few Alfa Romeo stops. I might just take you up on your offer.

Reactions: Diego72
1 - 5 of 5 Posts