Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With how much this community has been growing, the need for moderators has been long over due. Also with how smooth this community is running, its something we would like to maintain. For that reason we brought on Scalewoodman.

We're still looking for moderators, if anyone is interested, please PM me directly.

Thanks,
- Admin

·
Registered
534 Posts
Nice! good choice.

Not just a moderator but a "super moderator" lol

·
Registered
205 Posts
Having been on this forum for a while I can recall getting a lot of value from his posts, great choice for sure.
Glad you could help out around here.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Great choice! Congrats!!

·
Super Moderator
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Thanks for the support and encouragement everyone! If I come across as a fanboy, no apologies because the road from my first Matchbox car (actually a Corgi Corvair) to Stella has a common thread and all of this for me is a natural part of self-actualization: Design, art, history, concept-to-market and afterservice- manufacturing, brand emotion, consumer behavior, and total fascination watching all of this happen from virtually a blank sheet of paper into a crowded and hotly competitive marketplace! And from a company out of the ashes without unlimited resources led by some guy named Marchionne who has managed to herd a bunch of crazy cats into a force for the future. All of this in a fashion industry, navigating political, regulatory, capital, and 1000 external forces for which there is no direct control.

We were Jeep shopping last November that brought us here to this brand so a lot of things happened in a short time to bring us to our affectionately (no offense intended). '***-Jeep'!

So let's party together and enjoy the ride.

·
Super Moderator
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
SailDrive- yes! Appreciate your insight and technical eye.

Really a great bunch of people coming here and sharing. This is really exceptional.

Reactions: SailDrive

·
Registered
54 Posts
Congrats guys, and thanks for all that you do for this community. I've been lurking here for awhile, learning all I can about the Stelvio and I have to say that you got a great group of people here. Dealers should advertise this forum in their sales pitch aha.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts