Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm rapidly approaching my 20,000 mile service... anyone care to share how much you paid at the dealership for yours?

·
Registered
218 Posts
I haven’t seen any threads where the 20k is free. But I haven’t done a search. I’m here regularly.
There are other threads asking what people are paying for the 20k service, I've posted mine was free in them.

Without spending a lot of time, these are two quick ones found with a search.

https://www.stelvioforum.com/forum/10-engine-technical-discussion/11049-20-000-mile-service-appointment-cost.html
https://www.stelvioforum.com/forum/9-alfa-romeo-stelvio-general-discussion-forum/10089-20000-mile-service.html

·
Registered
10 Posts
I think, the 20k service will be just oil changes. But, in exactly two year from start , you need to change brake fluids. I believe, noone reached that point yet for Stelvio. I will be more interested to know how much that will cost.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Me dealer said belt and plugs are changed at 20k. I asked cost when I was in for the famous battery problem. He said he hasn’t done one yet to know.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Me dealer said belt and plugs are changed at 20k. I asked cost when I was in for the famous battery problem. He said he hasn’t done one yet to know.
I’d question that... the Alfa app says visual inspection only of the belt and replace if needed. It also says plugs at 60k..

·
Registered
17 Posts
I literally posted the full pic of my service invoice for my 20k service...... First post in ifly4fun's post above. Visual inspection, check fluids, etc (all at no cost). I paid $190 for an oil change. Advised I'll need tires and possibly breaks at my next service.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I’ll check manual. Maybe it’s different for a Quad. I don’t know but I’m at 4k so it’s nit been on my radar. Thanks guys.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts