Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Given the current business climate and inventories, what kind of deals can be expected on a purchase. I tend to not lease and purchase outright.

·
Registered
37 Posts
$10 to $15k discount off a 2020 Ti, really? I hope so. I'll be in the market for one in the next 60-90 days. I hope to time if perfectly with the factories opening up production and 2020 inventory increasing and dealers motivated to move Stelvios. Where are you hearing of 10-15k discounts? I'd be willing to fly somewhere and drive it home or have it shipped. thanks

·
Registered
37 Posts
the incentives I qualify for are the FCA employee pricing and also the FCA loyalty reward. I'm not military. What other rebates & incentives are there? thx all.

·
Registered
21 Posts
the incentives I qualify for are the FCA employee pricing and also the FCA loyalty reward. I'm not military. What other rebates & incentives are there? thx all.
USAA membership, military, current Alfa owner, first responder and several others

·
Registered
37 Posts
Just got a lease quote on a $58,900 Stelvio Ti Sport AWD (Nero, Sport Package, Sunroof, leather dash, Harmon Kardon, Active Driver Assist, wireless charge, power gate, cold weather / back row heated seats). $11,700 in rebates & discounts = $47,200 sales price. 12,000 mile / 3 year lease, 47% residual value
$550 first payment down, $550 per month inclusive of taxes.

I think I'm going to try to work in a covered maintenance plan and maybe some roof rails & all weather mats.
thoughts on this deal?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Yes, I thought it was a solid offer. The above car is Vulcano black, red calipers, red interior. I have my eye on another one that I want to quote today, different dealer. This one is Alfa white, red calipers, black interior. Same specs (even leather dash!) except no Active Drivers package, but it DOES have adaptive dampers & LSD performance pack. The performance option is cheaper of the 2 and drops the MSRP to about $55,500. Super hard to find spec. Hopefully they can beat the deal above. The Vulcano paint I'm not completely in love with because from a slight distance it actually can look like a dusty black car. White on black stormtrooper look in drivers spec has me leaning that way. stay tuned.

·
Registered
37 Posts
just got the quote on the White driver's spec. despite having a cheaper MSRP by $2,000 ... they came back with a lease payment about $20 higher and wanting an additional $450 doc fee at signing. I still have a little work to do on both of these for me to pull the trigger. more to come...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Just signed my lease yesterday, very happy with the terms, and figured I would share them here with the group. The car is an almost fully loaded Ti Sport AWD with the Carbon package. MSRP is $60,390. The sale price was negotiated down to $48,3XX ($12k discount = 20% off). 12,000 mile, 3 year lease. My out of pocket was $599 and monthly payment is $599 after taxes. I'm quite happy with the deal considering inventory is so low. I can buy it in 3 years for $27,100 residual. Did everything over the phone & text with a Sales Manager on Saturday. drove 8 hours round trip yesterday to pick up & bring her home. pic for bonus points

1 - 12 of 12 Posts