Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all - i'm just now starting to get serious about Stelvio ownership or leasing on a new 2020. I am coming from BMW and MB leasing where I always made sure that scheduled maintenance was included in my deal. What does Alfa offer in this regard and what has been your experience with working this into your purchase or lease? I'll share my shopping experience here, but figured I would ask also. thank you

·
Registered
174 Posts
only maintenance included is the first oil change at 10k. Be warned some dealers are charging an arm an leg for our cars. I've heard quotes for simple oil changes ranging from $200-300

·
Registered
159 Posts
AR has something similar to MB and BMW. We purchase a 4 year / 50,000 mil maintenance plan, to match the warranty, when we purchased our Stelvio last year. I have been burned by high maintenance costs on MB so I wanted to make sure everything was included for at least the first 4 years on the AR.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AR has something similar to MB and BMW. We purchase a 4 year / 50,000 mil maintenance plan, to match the warranty, when we purchased our Stelvio last year. I have been burned by high maintenance costs on MB so I wanted to make sure everything was included for at least the first 4 years on the AR.
Yes, that's exactly what I did on my Mercedes lease. The manufacturer tends to make it somewhat economical, as they are going to likely get the car back and would benefit from it being maintained by the dealer. My Benz package was way cheaper than paying out of pocket dealer maintenance for 3 years.

thanks for the input. I was assuming AR would offer something.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Yep! I am also considering the Alfa Care program for the 4yr-40k mile package. Lands up saving us about $600 on paper, plus what the service centers would try and gouge from us.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts