Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a set of "Alfa Romeo Stelvio Giulia 2017~2018 Car floor mats Non toxic and inodorous" from ebay and am very impressed with the fit and finish.

I also like the red push start button I installed a few weeks ago.

Any mods idea you can share with the rest of us?

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
I bought a set of "Alfa Romeo Stelvio Giulia 2017~2018 Car floor mats Non toxic and inodorous" from ebay and am very impressed with the fit and finish.

Those are Luxux from source. sorry Madness. was going to stay quiet. They are working on rear mat

·
Registered
1,927 Posts

Those are Luxus from source. sorry Madness. was going to stay quiet. They are working on rear mat

·
Vendor
676 Posts
Those are not LUXUS liners.

There are a number of different manufacturers of these types of mats. Unfortunately they all take each others photos. If you look you'll notice it is a generic image.

Let us know if you have any questions

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No, the mats I received are exactly the same as those in the pictures actually!

Those are not LUXUS liners.

There are a number of different manufacturers of these types of mats. Unfortunately they all take each others photos. If you look you'll notice it is a generic image.

Let us know if you have any questions

·
Vendor
676 Posts
No, the mats I received are exactly the same as those in the pictures actually!

This is direct from the LUXUS manufacturer

"The backing, inside foam material, stitching, and most all of the top faux leather is a higher grade on a real LUXUS liner than what you see on eBay"
Now like we stated earlier, there are companies out there that make their own version of the same thing but those are not the same as our LUXUS liners.

Let us know if you have any other questions

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:eek

Please make sure your patents are not infringed.

This is direct from the LUXUS manufacturer

Now like we stated earlier, there are companies out there that make their own version of the same thing but those are not the same as our LUXUS liners.

Let us know if you have any other questions

1 - 7 of 7 Posts