Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Order books opened early this year for the First Edition. Given that we're exactly 2 months into the ordering process I know there has to be at least a few members on here so far. If you did place an order, any supporting details will be helpful to include: deposit, pricing break down, etc.

·
Registered
44 Posts
At the moment, I haven't gotten around to doing it but I will be soon so I'll update and let you know. Really have to get around to going in person to my dealership and talking to them. At the same time, I think I may want to wait, like other people, to see what the outcome is in the first 6 months of deliveries.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interestingly enough while order books were open Alfa Romeo had a test mule out and running, thought they would be past this stage by now:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Maybe last minute refinements or something? Or they already have set in stone what they want to do and they're just running tests for epa and all of that ?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Probably just some last minute tests as it's too late to change any major components, that would require a costly update to the factory production line. As Finesse said, they're probably getting more data for emissions and mileage.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Local dealer in San Diego said $500.00 deposit and 3 month wait from the factory....

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ordered Ti sport metallic black / black chocolate interior and fully equipped with all they had to offer. Ordered 8/29. They told me I should have it before Thanksgiving (end of November). They couldn't guarantee Apple car play or android. My dealer is Browns Alfa Romeo located in Long Island NY.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ordered Ti sport metallic black / black chocolate interior and fully equipped with all they had to offer. Ordered 8/29. They told me I should have it before Thanksgiving (end of November). They couldn't guarantee Apple car play or android. My dealer is Browns Alfa Romeo located in Long Island NY.
Nice! Glad to have yet another soon to be owner. How much of a deposit did they ask you to put down?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice!

Seeing how we're in October that day will come much sooner! Just make sure that when you go to take delivery that there aren't any issues with the paint that came up during transport since often that can happening depending on how good/bad they were in covering it up.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Are people still seeing a 3 month wait from order to delivery?

(I've been waiting to get CarPlay and Lusso; and have been hoping the lead time would drop.)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Went to the Upper Saddle River NJ location and was lucky to find the exact model we wanted sans sunroof. Volcano Black with Red sport interior and 20" wheels. they took $4k down with first month, acquisition etc. monthly is 599.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts