Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I the only one having this problem? The driver side window washer blows fluid off to the side all over the side window. Seems like the nozzle is pointed the wrong direction.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Isn't the nozzle adjustable? It used to be, in the old days...

·
Read Only
849 Posts
obviously you well know the spray nozzles position in the washer.

check if the external nozzle have the hole in wrong position and correct it with a simple pin

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, I will try that.

·
Registered
15 Posts
having same exact same problem - driver side front window becomes a sheet of ice and doesn't clean windshield at all at speeds > 30mph

sales mgr suggested the nozel might be frozen on passenger side because it doesn't clean that side at all... it wasn't frozen - works fine while stopped.

putting the sprayer in the wiper arm was a very bad design decision - as you have to be stopped for it to work.

sucks as snowy wet roads spit up a **** mess causing execptionally poor visibility while highway driving.

·
Super Moderator
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Driving tonight in zero degree weather/snow conditions and specifically observed how well they work (with this post in mind). Very well with clean swipe and no freezing. Have you had the fluid refilled, possibly with a weak or incorrect ratio of antifreeze agent that freezes faster? I am very well satisfied with this aspect of the design.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts