Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great day to experiment with the Q4 system and get some fresh air this beautiful afternoon. Please indulge me with a few pics of the frozen Susquehanna river, Lake Clarke area, Long Level and of course our beautiful Stelvio!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Marco: Yesterday I went to a hand spray wash bay and washed as much as possible by hand- pictures are a little forgiving. And it turned to ice almost immediately. However no auto brush car wash will touch this vehicle for at least a couple years so one inconvenience of a fresh finish is it's a little more complicated to keep clean and I do not take having a garage for granted one sec and I have a nice collection of detail supplies to use above 40 degrees F when things warm up a bit as they inevitability do. Our 2008 Jeep GC that I just sold looked @190K miles in great condition so this is a bit of an avocation for me- to enjoy my ride.

It would be great for some of us to meet up one day at a central place and share a few stories. A 'new Alfa' group would be pretty amazing. Chrysler Nationals allows part of the field for new model owners to congregate as part of the party; Mayne something like that could work. It is in Carlisle PA in July.

Current plan is to drive it hard for 9-10 years and when I retire upgrade to the (hopefully) new Stelvio at that time.

Thanks + best regards!

Reactions: CalgaryStelvio
1 - 5 of 5 Posts