Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering about your experiences for winter tires & wheels for Stelvio Quad ? Mine is a 2021, but any later Quad would be similar. In my past experience, a lot of aftermarket wheels are a challenge to obtain acceptable ride quality on most premium imported vehicles. If so, does anyone have any idea on availability of the factory wheels ?
Thanks for any comments............

·
Registered
2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifolio Verde
14 Posts
The dealer installed mine as it was last winter that I took delivery. Not without issues...
I had 19” rims and tires installed. They had to install spacers and get new lug nuts so they fit.

I find that they give a softer ride than the summers
When the summers got put back on they left the spacers in and it gave it a more aggressive look.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello. Im waiting for my QV till september. I already have winter tires with size 235/55/R19. But question is, can I give this size also to rear axle?

·
Registered
2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifolio Verde
14 Posts
Hello. Im waiting for my QV till september. I already have winter tires with size 235/55/R19. But question is, can I give this size also to rear axle?
That’s what I have on all 4 corners. They will need to install spacers (which I leave on all year).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts