Premium Member
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reactions: karlfevans

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
haha can't read it without a password, which I don't remember.
so I have to wait until Saturday print - unless the wife has a better memory than I.

I do hope he says nice things about the ride/comfort, otherwise I have to lose that page before she sees it.

·
Premium Member
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha can't read it without a password, which I don't remember.
so I have to wait until Saturday print - unless the wife has a better memory than I.

I do hope he says nice things about the ride/comfort, otherwise I have to lose that page before she sees it.

Nuts for that - but the good news is it's a very very positive review! And mama better be happy. All of us are excited for you.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
and she has a good memory.
that fellow sure knows how to shower on the superlatives - yes, I think I'm going to like this car, and I also expect the first tire purchase will be for something with more sidewall flex. perhaps the all season tires will be a little more compliant.
the trick will be getting her to overlook the "tougher than a starfish sandwich' bit and focus on the "amazing value", which would allow for owner fine tuning of the ride, through tires or maybe springs. or like other truck people, maybe just carry a bunch of heavy stuff in the back haha.

I want my car!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts